Friday, June 22, 2012

I was lost on other blogs


Again I have been to busy reading others blogs to work on my own. The blog that I have been spending weeks on is “http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/ “. Go check her out, she is great.

I have been working on purses, purses and more purses. There is a yard sale down at the camp ground coming up that I am trying to get ready for.

The addition is still not done L I have moved out of the back bedroom into the smallest bedroom in the house. However the sewing machine is in the living room. There was NO way everything was fitting in that room. I will go take pix real quick>>>>>






The addition will be the living room (need more space for the living room) and the craft room will move into the current living room. (pictured above) I believe we are going to get sheet rock tomorrow for the addition and I have to get the rest of the insulation hung up too.

Eric is in the back bedroom (that used to be the craft room). As you can see from the pix he was nice enough to let me keep the thread on the wall as I have no place to put it at the moment. >>>>>>>>>>


When I am not sewing I am working on the bathroom. I had said Way back April 30th that I was going to start at one end of the house and re-do it. Yep still working on the bath room. I have curtains made and up and some trim put up, oh and some pictures too. It is very slow but is getting done and ALL by myself. I will post pictures in another year when it is finished. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment