Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Changes going on


I have made some changes to the blog. I am almost happy with the way it looks. I finally figures out how to have tabs at the top of the page. I just need to go in and add the info for the tabs. lol

I am finally to the point to set up an Etsy account after shutting it down over a year ago. It is amazing how long it takes to get back up and running after a divorce and having to move from a house in GA to many houses in NY.

I have signed up for Google adds and will see how that goes. I have some plans in place to get this blog out to more people. The only problem is that I have to read, read, read and watch you tube to figure out how to get the computer to do what I want.

Project Plans for this week:
Get the bath room finished and blogged about
Get blog all set up the way I like it
Get Etsy account all opened up with pictures
Get Google adds posted on blog

I believe this is a tall order for one week, but I can do it! Lists are my friend

See You Later

No comments:

Post a Comment