Wednesday, April 25, 2012

craft room April 25th


Roof supports went in (I got to cut some) and then the plywood went down. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so “H” called at 3:00 and ordered the tin for on top of the plywood. I am told that if plywood gets wet it is trash. Lucky me they had the kind in that “H” wanted and could get it done before close at 5.

Got back with the tin and “H” and Eric got it up on the roof. After seeing them get the plywood up I was kind of nervous about this. “H” got everything screwed down and the top part calked so should be no leaking. I have a ROOF so exciting!!

So I am thinking that since it is going to rain tomorrow then no work will be done Eric is thinking the same thing and I think he is excited about not having to work on my craft room. “H” says that there is a roof that means that work can go on under it when it is raining and surprise you wont get wet. I am unsure if this means he plans to build the side walls tomorrow in the rain or if he was just saying this to bug Eric. We will have to wait and see what happens?! I hope works get done!! I can not wait to get this room done and get ALL of my stuff organized, so I can use it all!










No comments:

Post a Comment