Tuesday, July 24, 2012

To Walmart I Go Again (hopefully) pt 1


When I first moved back up here (Upstate New York) on Feb 22, 2011 I got a job working at Wal-Mart in Horseheads on March 24, 2011. I worked there for 3 months. In this three months time my soon to be ex-husband sent people in to harass me to sign the divorce paperwork (he was in a big hurry to marry the women he had been cheating on me with for 2 years.) Also my child was having missing daddy issues. So I moved out of the area (up to Branchport, an hour away) and soon after ask to be let go of my job. The managers understood completely and also thought that it was a good idea. They gave me a separation notice so when I was ready I could be hired to a Wal-Mart closer to me. My Child also went to live with her father and is doing very well as far as I have been told. I do not talk to her because she blames me for everything that happened and makes me feel like complete crap when I do talk to her.

So fast forward to now….. A few days ago I filled out an application online to work at a Wal-Mart closer to me. This morning I got a call for an interview. (My cell phone does not work well up here so I got a voice mail.) I am in the process of trying to get a hold of the lady to get an interview scheduled. She is in meetings until 2:30 so I will call as soon as the meeting is over.

Until I have more>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment